Caerhays Castle, which is owned by the Williams family, is located in a sheltered valley overlooking Porthluney Cove on the South Cornish Coast equidistant from Truro and St Austell.
For the last 20 years KPK have been involved in implementing major ongoing restoration work both at Caerhays Castle (a Nash designed castle built in 1807) and on the Caerhays Estate generally. Elsewhere on the Estate, KPK were involved in repairing a good many of the 140 Estate properties which were damaged (many severely) in the 1990 hurricane. KPK have also undertaken the renovation of several derelict and unoccupied traditional buildings on the Estate including Gilly Vean, The Engine House and The Bottom Lodge. KPK has also undertaken similar major building and renovation work for other Cornish Estates including Tregothnan Estate, Bolitho Estates and St Aubyn Estates.
Read more about the historic Caerhays Castle, the natural beauty, architectural surprises, the inescapable sense of history and the range of activities and facilities that the estate offer, all set the scene for a wonderful day of discovery.